Welcome to Ward 6
Welcome to the Ward 6 webpage! Meet the Ward 6 staff and take a look at Council Member Kozachik's current and past newsletters in the menu at left, keep an eye out for current event below, and find links to City resources at the bottom of this page.
If you'd like to get in touch with us, send an email to Ward6@tucsonaz.gov or give us a call at (520) 791-4601.
Meeting Room Reservation Form
Request a meeting room reservation online for your neighborhood association, registered non-profit organization, or City of Tucson Board, Commission, or Committee.
|Ward 6 Newsletter Archive|
The Ward 6 Office will be closed on the following City holidays:
- Monday, September 5, 2016
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Monday, December 26, 2016
- Upcoming public meetings
- View current and past Mayor and Council agendas
- Read the Tucson City Code
- Report a code violation
- Report a street maintenance issue (e.g., pothole, debris in roadway, etc.)
- Intractive bond-funded roadwork map
- Report graffiti
- Report an abandoned shopping cart
- Home Safety Tips from the Tucson Police DepartmentDevelopment impact fee calculator
- Utility assistance program
- Information on Road Bond work
- Downtown Links Project information