Notice: Tucson Water will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019, in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, May 28.
Las oficinas del Departamento de Agua estarán cerradas el lunes, 27 de mayo, 2019 en observación del día Conmemorativo. Las oficinas abrirán el martes 28 de mayo.
- The Santa Cruz River Heritage Project
- El Proyecto de Patrimonio Cultural del Río Santa Cruz
- Career opportunities: Senior Engineering Associate - Civil Engineers - Water System Operators
- Tucson repeats as national winner in 8th annual Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation
- 2018 Status and Quality of the Aquifer
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports
- Water Conservation Program FY 2017-18 Annual Report
- March 2019 TARP Monthly Summary Project Report
- Lead Public Health Goal 2019 Program
- Tucson Water Plans, Reports, and Organizational Documents
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.
, , Tucson Water, water conservation, water, WaterSmart, Water Reliability, water efficiency, water, drought status,
, CAP water, Tucson sustainability, water, Tucson Water service area, water, learn about water resources, contact water, drink water, department for water, watering,
, more water, experience water, play in water,
about tucson water
, water leaks,
, water budget,
, sewage water, water, get info about water, water main, water line, water flood,
water in tucson
, about water,