- Colorado River flows will keep shrinking as climate warms
- "Tucson Meet Your Birds" r/s to Sat., Mar. 4, Sweetwater Wetlands
- NewsDrops (links to water-related news; Feb. 17 edition)
- TAP - Tucson Audit Program for Business Customers
- Water Matters newsletter Feb. 2017 "How We Work to Keep Your Water Lead-Free"
- Lead Public Health Goal 2019 Program
- Water Conservation Program FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports (Consumer Confidence Reports)
- 2012 Update to Water Plan: 2000-2050
- Recycled Water Master Plan Volume 1 Volume 2 Executive Summary Q&A
- Organizational Documents: Financial Plan Overview, Annual Reports, Service Area Policy, more
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.