Tucson Water will be closed on Thursday, November 22, 2018, in observance of Thanksgiving Day. We will reopen on Friday, November 23.
La oficina del Departamento de Agua estará cerrada el jueves, 22 de noviembre, 2018 en observación del día de Acción de Gracias. La oficina abrirá el viernes 23 de noviembre.
- November customer newsletter: Key Findings from 2018 Status of the Aquifer Report
- Information on perfluorinated compounds PFOA and PFOS
- Latest Maps: Depth to Groundwater, Groundwater Elevation, Groundwater Level Change
- October customer newsletter: Investigating Tucson Water's Biggest Pipe
- Tucson Water NewsDrops Nov. 16
- 2018 Status and Quality of the Aquifer
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports
- September 2018 TARP Monthly Summary Project Report
- Water Conservation Program FY 2016-17 Annual Report
- Lead Public Health Goal 2019 Program
- Tucson Water Plans, Reports, and Organizational Documents
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.
, , Tucson Water, water conservation, water, WaterSmart, Water Reliability, water efficiency, water, drought status,
, CAP water, Tucson sustainability, water, Tucson Water service area, water, learn about water resources, contact water, drink water, department for water, watering,
, more water, experience water, play in water,
about tucson water
, water leaks,
, water budget,
, sewage water, water, get info about water, water main, water line, water flood,
water in tucson
, about water,