- Tucson Water Photo Contest During Drinking Water Week May 1-7
- Tucson Water: We're in good shape in case of CAP shortage"
- Tucson Water NewsDrops (weekly water news links) Apr. 29
- Proposed Water Rate Increases for FY 2017 & FY 2018
- 84-Inch Water Main Repairs Will Not Affect Water Delivery
- Reclaimed Water Line Leak Causes Low Basin Levels at Sweetwater Wetlands
- TW Director Tim Thomure featured in CAP (Central Arizona Project) Connections newsletter
- Water Conservation Program FY 2014-15 Annual Report
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports
- 2012 Update to Water Plan: 2000-2050
- Recycled Water Master Plan Volume 1 Volume 2 Executive Summary Q&A
- Organizational Documents: Financial Plan Overview, Annual Reports, Service Area Policy, more
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.