Tucson Water will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017, in observance of Presidents’ Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, February 21.
La oficina del Departamento de Agua estara cerrada el Lunes, 20 de Febrero, 2017 en observación del dia de los Presidentes. La oficina abrira el Martes 21 de Febrero.
- NewsDrops (links to water-related news; Feb. 17 edition)
- Update 2/17: Reclaimed Water Line Break - Glenn St., West of Craycroft Rd.
- "Tucson Meet Your Birds" r/s to Sat., Mar. 4, Sweetwater Wetlands
- Water Matters newsletter Feb. 2017 "How We Work to Keep Your Water Lead-Free"
- Understanding Your New Utility Services Statement English / Spanish
- Lead Public Health Goal 2019 Program
- Water Conservation Program FY 2015-16 Annual Report
- Monthly Water Quality Reports Annual Water Quality Reports (Consumer Confidence Reports)
- 2012 Update to Water Plan: 2000-2050
- Recycled Water Master Plan Volume 1 Volume 2 Executive Summary Q&A
- Organizational Documents: Financial Plan Overview, Annual Reports, Service Area Policy, more
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.