Watch video from Tucson 12 on the National Pollinator Celebration, Wednesday, June 20, at Sweetwater Wetlands.
- Opens: Approximately sunrise
- Closes: Approximately sunset
- Mondays: Opens to visitors at 9:00 a.m. or when larvicide application is completed.
There have been requests for small events at the wetlands, specifically at the gazebo that overlooks the serene water and vegetation. Tucson Water supports enjoyment of Sweetwater Wetlands as long as the following guidelines are respected:
- No glass containers or alcohol
- No dogs, bicycle riding, or fishing
- No music
- No damage to park facilities or litter left behind
- No interference with wildlife, other guests’ activities, or events
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Be mindful of your surroundings; be cautious, especially with children around
- Stay out of the water