Make a Reservation or Rent a Space


  • Some ramadas are equipped with electricity, picnic tables, grills, nearby playground equipment, restrooms, and other amenities.
  • View detailed information including availability and amenities.
  • Power is not guaranteed.
  • Picnic tables are available, but we cannot guarantee their placement at specific Ramada's.
  • Open-pit fires are prohibited (gas/propane grills are also prohibited).

Three Ways to Make a Reservation 

  1. Online at
  2. Call 520-791-4873, option 3
  3. In-person at Administration, 900 S. Randolph Way
  • Ramadas are reserved for the full day (8 a.m.-until the park closes).
  • Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
  • Beer and Wine Permits may be reserved online, by phone, or in person.
  • Amusement equipment permits(PDF, 466KB) may only be made by phone or in person.
  • When you make your reservation you will be asked the type of event (picnic, family reunion, special event, tournament) and the number of attendees.
  • If your activity is open to the public, you may be required to obtain liability insurance.
  • Ramada rentals are for parties 25-100. For parties of more than 200 people, a letter describing your event is required.
  • Always have your reservation permit with you during your event.
  • You agree to the terms and conditions in the Facility Use Waiver.
  • Amplified music must be approved.


  • Full-day ramada reservation is $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
  • Holiday rates are $45 for City residents and $55 for non-City residents.
  • Beer/Wine permits are $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
  • Proof of address will be required to confirm you are City of Tucson resident.


  • Payment is due at upon booking.
  • Your reservation will automatically be canceled if full payment is not received by the due date.
  • Payment types: Cash, credit/debit cards, or checks/money orders (payable to the City of Tucson)

Amusement Equipment

 Amusement equipment rentals must be made through an approved vendor.

  • Permit must include City approved vendor's name
  • Approved list of vendors(PDF, 466KB)
  • Kiddie trains and pony rides are not permitted in Reid Park
  • Personally owned inflatables/amusement equipment are not permitted
  • To apply as a Vendor - applications must be filled out and submitted. Interested vendors can apply to be on our list here

Cancellations and Refunds

  • Call  520-791-4873, option 3.
  • Requests must be received at least one (1) business day prior to the reservation.
  • No refunds will be issued after the reservation date.
    • If your event is rained out, requests must be received within five (5) working days after the event to receive credit for the rainout and/or to reschedule your event.
  • To receive a refund for beer/wine permits, the actual permit must be returned to Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration prior to the event.

Beer/Wine Permits

Vendor Permit Information

Tucson Parks and Recreation offers Monthly and Daily Vendor Permits. 

Ice Cream Vendor Permits are in a Lottery System.

  • Vendor Permits for Ice-cream Retailers (or Venders) are in a Lottery System.  Lottery is held at Tucson Parks and Recreation, 900 S. Randolph Way.  Maybe move this verbiage on the bottom of the page with the permit rates or somewhere on the page.  Remove "For more information contact (520) 791-4873, Ext. 5.

Special Event and Daily Vendor Permit Information

  • Special event permits are issued for a specific park in conjunction with a special event
  • Daily fees are required for the duration of the event

Live or Amplified Music in Parks 


  • Must be approved by Administration.
  • Music must be kept at a reasonable level to avoid disturbance to other park users and nearby residents.
  • All music must conclude by sundown (6 p.m. in McCormick and Reid parks) unless otherwise approved in writing by the director.
  • Park hours must be observed as posted.
  • Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in loss of amplified music privileges.

Party, Wedding, and Meeting Space

  • A variety of ramadas and special places are available to accomodate large group gatherings.
  • Meeting/conference rooms of varying size, many with kitchen facilities, are available to accommodate indoor wedding receptions and parties. Reservations are made by calling the centers directly.
  • Golf course clubhouses are available for celebrations. These facilities offer full-service catering and refreshments.
  • For more information call 520-791-4873, option 3.

Ballfield and Court Reservations 

  • A variety of ballfields and courts are available for reservation. Some may be lighted for evening use.
  • View detailed information on our courts and baseball, softball, multi-purpose, and soccer fields.
  • Reserve with Sports Unit at 520-791-4870.
  • Rates and Fees vary by facility. 
  • If an activity is open to the public, proof of liability insurance may be required.

Contact Us

Contact Information

Phone: 520-791-4873
Class Registration: 520-791-4877
Fax: 520-791-4008

Ask a Question. Report an Issue. Submit a Suggestion. Call 311 or visit Tucson 311 to submit a request