Amphi Neighborhood Park Closure for Turf Renovation and Cleanup
Amphi Neighborhood Park will be closed from Wednesday, Aug. 10 through Sunday, Aug. 22 for turf renovation and cleanup.
Anza Dog Park Closure for Turf Renovation
- Large Dog Area: Closed from Monday, Aug. 15 through Thursday, Sept. 1
- Small Dog Area: Closed from Tuesday, Sept. 6 through Thursday, Sept. 22
Sports Field Closures for Maintenance
- Fort Lowell Park LL 2 and LL 3: closed until February 2023
- John F. Kennedy Park LL 1 and LL 2: August 8-26
- Michael Perry Park LL 1 and LL 2: August 8-26
- Morris K. Udall Park LL 3, Baseball 4, and LL 5: July 25-August 19
- Rudy Garcia Park Softball 1, LL 2-6, and Baseball 7: July 18-August 19
CSM Martin R. "Gunny" Barreras Memorial Park Closure
CSM Martin R. "Gunny" Barreras Memorial Park (5702 S Campbell Av) is closed for construction. The closure is expected to last through February 2023. For more information on the improvements happening at this park visit bit.ly/GunnyParkEM.
Tucson Delivers: Parks + Connections
In November 2018, the voters approved Proposition 407, a $225 million bond package to improve park amenities and connections throughout the City of Tucson. Parks projects include improvements at 100 of our city’s 131 parks and focus on existing facilities and amenities as well as adding new amenities and three new parks. Projects include improvements to pools and splash pads, sports fields and courts, playgrounds, and more. Bond funds will also improve connections with greenways, shared-use paths, pedestrian safety features, sidewalks, and bicycle lanes.