Reuniting With Your Lost Property
Way too often property is turned into a law enforcement agency, but cannot be returned as a result of poor documentation on the part of the owner. Unless you can provide proof of ownership, your valuables may end up auctioned or worse, in a landfill.
To assist law enforcement with reuniting you with your property & heirlooms:
- Document serial numbers and keep a copy somewhere other than an electronic device that can be lost or stolen
- Apply unique identifying markings to objects
- Photograph valuables
- Maintain purchase receipts
- Report your stolen property & obtain a police case report number
- Consider registering with www.Foundrop.com and visit Tucson Property at www.foundrop.com/organizations/20
“When things go missing, help us help you.”
Compliments and Complaints
If you would like to submit a compliment for an interaction you had with a member of our department,you can click here or call the Division in which your interaction occurred.
If you would like to make a complaint about a member of our department, you can click here to submit it online, you can call the Office of Professional Standards at 791-4426, or you can call the Division in which the member works.
For a list of contact numbers for the various Divisions and Sections of the Department, click here.
Follow TPD on FB
, tucson police